Unfortunately, due to a need for immediate medical testing, Blitzkid will be postponing their upcoming tour dates. One of the members is currently undergoing a series of diagnostic tests to confirm a suspected autoimmune disease. It was our hope that testing would bring forth a diagnosis sooner, but as it stands, more time and testing will be needed. To avoid any potential reactions that could delay or interfere with testing, said member has also been advised to delay vaccination until testing is completed. Once all testing is finished and a diagnosis/treatment plan has been reached, vaccination can happen and we will begin to move forward again.
Ticket price is subject to change at door